Adam Accountants has an impressive track record of providing a high quality service in the preparation of financial statements to guarantee that your business always has the appropriate financial information available.
With our service, we will spend the time to discuss with your accounts, explaining the very important key areas in detail. We will also explore ways to reduce your tax liability, improve your profit and help you to plan for the future.
If you start working for yourself, you’re classed as a sole trader. This means you’re self-employed – even if you haven’t yet told HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Running a business
You’re probably self-employed if you:
- run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure
- have several customers at the same time
- can decide how, where and when you do your work
- can hire other people at your own expense to help you or to do the work for you
- provide the main items of equipment to do your work
- are responsible for finishing any unsatisfactory work in your own time
- charge an agreed fixed price for your work
- sell goods or services to make a profit
To discuss how Adam Accountants can assist you with your Accounts Preparation, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation on: 01753 373 505 or complete our Contact us form and we will get back to you promptly.