Adam Accountants has an impressive track record of providing a high quality service in the preparation of financial statements to guarantee that your business always has the appropriate financial information available
With our service, we will spend the time to discuss with you your accounts, explaining the very important key areas in detail. We will also explore ways to reduce your tax liability, improve your profit and help you to plan for the future.
You must pay Corporation Tax on profits from doing business as:
- a limited company
- any foreign company with a UK branch or office
- a club, co-operative or other unincorporated association, eg a community group or sports club
You don’t get a bill for Corporation Tax. There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax.
- Register for Corporation Tax when you start doing business or restart a dormant business.
- Keep accounting records and prepare a Company Tax Return to work out how much Corporation Tax to pay.
- Pay Corporation Tax or report if you have nothing to pay by your deadline – this is usually 9 months and 1 day after the end of your ‘accounting period’.
- File your Company Tax Return by your deadline – this is usually 12 months after the end of your accounting period.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation on: 01753 373 505 or complete our Contact form and we will get back to you promptly.